I finally got to 200 followers! Hooray!!
And to celebrate, I’m gonna give shit away! Custom, handmade Homestuck shit!
Prizes are as follows!
- First prize: A matching godtier hood/top of your choice! It doesn’t have to be for a canon character (that is, I’ll make one for your fankid or fantroll or fanwhatever), but it does have to be a canon class/aspect.
- Second prize: A custom scalemate plushie! About 11-12in high and made of fleece. Super huggable. I’ll even put a squeaker in it if you want.
And the rules:
- Unfortunately, I’m going to have to limit shipping to the US/Canada. Materials alone can run kinda pricey. My apologies!
- Likes count, reblog once (well you can reblog more than once, but it ain’t gonna help ya). You don’t have to be following me, but if you are, you get an additional entry!
- I can’t communicate with you telepathically, so you’re gonna have to keep yer askbox open. Also, it should be a given, but I can’t wire stuff to you online, so you’ll have to be alright with giving me your address.
- Should you win first prize, I will need to know your measurements. Or at the very least, your t-shirt size. It depends on the aspect. (All tops will be handmade, and will use modified t-shirt patterns.)
- Winners will be chosen via a random number generator. Although I guess that’s how all these work. So that should go without saying.
- Additional details can be found here, as they are addressed.
That should cover it! I think. The giveaway will end at midnight (Central Standard Time) on December 31, so uh, good luck and godspeed until then!